Graphic Design Internship - Full Time
ORCA is a full service agency with a focus on brand and digital. We work with challenger brand and ethically, environmentally and socially conscious organisations because we believe…
ORCA is a full service agency with a focus on brand and digital. We work with challenger brand and ethically, environmentally and socially conscious organisations because we believe in using the power of design to make the world a better place. We understand the importance of courageous creative and building genuine relationships. We’re a small but perfectly formed, close-knit bunch of creators, thinkers, writers, coders, solvers and strategists.
Over the last 7 years, ORCA have developed an impressive list of clients including BBC, Osborne Clarke, Royal London, The University of Bath and Icon Films.
We believe in culture first, which in turn encourages great design, long-standing client relationships and champion table foosball players. We support collaboration and personal expression, encouraging the team to challenge themselves daily and try new things. We strive to create a fun, enjoyable and relaxed working environment, and we believe this is reflected in the quality of our work.
Fresh talent fosters unique creativity with lasting impact. We’re looking for a design intern to support the design team and assist with the creation of various assets for use across a range of brands and projects. You’ll be a confident self starter who’s ready to listen and respond with strong ideas. You’ll be ready to take feedback and work through revisions until work is approved by the design team.
- Support the design team as required including assisting with preparation of client presentations by creating style tiles and mock ups
- Support ORCA’s Marketing Manager by creating social assets for key retained clients
- Assist the Creative Director with other projects
- Update and populate content on WordPress websites
- Create ideas and assets for ORCA’s own self-promotion
- Graphic design or similar degree
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Energy with a desire to bring fresh design ideas to the studio
- Confidence to contribute during team meetings
Time commitment: Minimum 4 weeks with possibility for extension based on performance
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com with:
- Contact information
- CV & cover letter or LinkedIn profile