We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand & Marketing Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results for our clients. Responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analysing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand & Marketing Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
You will be focused on maintaining client relationships (particularly for retained projects), but also adhoc projects. You will be an integral part of the meeting, briefing and art direction process; inputting your ideas into new campaigns not just for social but for brand and advertising too.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and environment
- Experienced in various marketing and digital strategy software
- Proficient in working on various accounts simultaneously
Research & Strategy:
- Define target audiences, demographics, cultural sectors and other customer groups to influence brand positioning
- Analyze data trends and consumer behavior to define company positioning
- Gather market research and results to aid meetings, pitches and workshops
- Identify insights, challenges and opportunities
- Conduct competitive research to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Develop brand architecture, positioning and strategy
- Write compelling brand stories
- Brief and collaborate with creative team
- Lead brainstorming sessions
- Assess the performance of events, advertising and digital campaigns
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges
- Stay up-to-date on consumer research and market trends
- Provide recommendations for growth based on research results and analytics
- Develop and implement strategies for measurable ROI
- Strategise award submissions, budgets and targets
- Attend meetings, pitches, workshops and presentations; participate in conversation and take detailed notes to aid analysis documents
- Develop and deliver client development plans for key clients (based on a deep understanding of their businesses) in order to deliver against budgeted targets for each and to grow each account with imagination and commercial insight
- Manage your own specific accounts and assist with client management when required from other staff
- Check in with all accounts to build a clear picture of client’s calendars, spending and growth plans, to try and tailor campaigns to match
- Recommend new projects and services to existing clients
- Liaise directly with clients as required to co-ordinate campaign activity
- Co-ordinate key client events and deadlines
- Answer and manage all phone calls and delegate accordingly
- Carry out regular social media audits, competitor analysis, audience research and influencer research
- Develop ideas for creative content and campaigns; take the lead with content generation and delivery
- Write creative editorial content including articles, features and email campaigns
- Work with the creative team to request and brief in design assets for specific campaigns
- Work closely with the Managing Director, Creative Director and Project Manager to ensure all tasks are completed on time and to budget with a measurable ROI for the client
- Manage the digital marketing schedule to ensure weekly and monthly deadlines are met
- Manage SEO, PPC and other forms of digital advertising
- Brief in and manage designers, developers and technical teams
- Ensure ideas are realistic and achievable and seek to find the best solution within time and budget
- Must also be confident to venture out on your own to represent the business in a variety of settings.
We expect as part of this role evolution, you will complete further Personal Development Courses based around brand strategy and client management.
- Competitive salary
- 21 days annual holiday (which increases with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days) plus your birthday and the Christmas shutdown period off
- Flexible working hours plus monthly work from home days
- Training and personal development budget to further benefit your skill-set and career
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly team lunches out
To apply please send your CV and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
Strictly no recruitment agencies.